The last few years our Board and staff have been praying how to best serve our adoptive families, how to increase adoptions, decrease wait times, and ultimately see more children placed into loving families. At this same time, adoptions have declined significantly, both nationwide and in Missouri; regulations have increased; and costs have increased. Numerous agencies have actually closed. All agencies are affected by these challenges.
God has provided an amazing opportunity for us to join forces with another strong Christian agency. As of February 1, 2019 our adoption programs will be joined with Nightlight Christian Adoption Agency and we will become a cooperating agency with them in providing more adoption options. Otherwise our outreach to the vulnerable and hurting through our social services programs to vulnerable children remains the same.
Nightlight is a strong Christian, pro life, evangelistic, Hague Accredited agency with offices in 7 other states. They have international programs in 15 countries, and hundreds of profiles of waiting children in need of parents. I know both their previous long time President, Ron Stoddart, as well as the present President, Dan Nehrbass. I trust their hearts and have great respect for them. Our staff are joining with their staff and are thrilled with this opportunity to better serve our families and see more children adopted!
We, at Children’s Hope, expectantly look forward to all God will do through this cooperative venture, and praise Him for the ways He is providing. What a joy to serve more families, and more children!
Expansion of our services and impact:
- A domestic adoption program across the nation which often results in reduced wait times. We will be able to offer life affirming services to expectant mothers in 8 other states in addition to Missouri:
California, Colorado, Missouri, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, and Oklahoma
In addition to a Domestic Infant program we now can offer to adoptive families:
- The full service Snowflakes embryo adoption program
- International Adoption Placement programs in 15 countries including: Albania, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Ghana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Panama, Romania, Uganda, Ukraine
- Infant domestic adoption nationwide
- Waiting children – hundreds of profiles of waiting children are on the website, www.AdoptionBridge.org.
- Foster Care options (coming soon in phases to our state!)
- ReNewed Hope (program placing children from disrupted adoptions into adoptive families)
- Professional counseling services
What about my contact with Children’s Hope?
- Same phones, same staff
- Same personal relationships with our staff and additional.
- Difference: For adoption, you will hear “Nightlight Christian Adoption Agency”